The European Dimension of Forced Adoptions
Imposed by UK Judges - against Parents' Wills - in Secret Family Courts
After having tried all possible legal and political avenues within the UK, our petition to 'Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent' was the trigger to take me to Brussels. Eight months later, the case of the 'whistleblower kids' topped all others and made me submit an 'exceptional emergency petition'. The follow-up continues in the 'rolling now', from exile in Berlin, opening up deep philosophical and political questions about governance: nation states and national institutions vs control and rights of EU citizens and their children and grandchildren.
- 13. Publicity is the Very Soul of Justice
- 14. Online Petitions on Change.org
- 15. The Videos
- 16. The Blog
- 17. The Judgement and its Publication
- 18. Seven Grounds for Public Interest
- 19. 1. Reporting the Serious Crime of Fraud in a Police Investigation
- 20. 2. Breach of Professional Oath
- 21. 3. Judge Pauffley failed to apply the law and do justice to the parties involved
- 22. 4. The Hampstead Judgement Contains Basic Factual Errors
- 23. 5. Paragraph by Paragraph
- 24. 6. In the Light of EU Directive 2011/92
- 25. 7. The Rule of Evil - in Poetry
- 26. Hampstead Research - the other blog with the very other videos
- 27. Cult Harassment: Activists Arrested
VII. 7. Appealing to the BBC
- 51. sabinemcneill.co.uk
- 52. Whistleblower Kids
- 53. McKenzie Friends
- 54. No Punishment without Crime!
- 55. Hampstead Research
- 56. TAP News Wire
- 57. Aangirfan
- 58. Alan Wrightson
- 59. Victims Unite!
- 60. National Inquiry in Organised, Orchestrated and Historic Child Sexual Abuse
- 61. We Who Oppose Deception
The Secrecy of UK Family Courts has been the subject of our activities and online campaigns for many years. Taking the issue to the EU Parliament was a kind of ‘last resort’. However, it caused problems for parents who had come as supporters with hope, after their children had been wrongfully taken by UK Social Services and Police, ‘legitimised’ by secret Family Courts and some forcibly adopted, i.e. without their consent.
This experience was already ‘too much’ in March 2014, but certainly got aggravated, when we watched the cover-ups of the crimes that the ‘whistleblower kids’ had witnessed. The former UK Secretary of the Petitions Committee had said: “The UK can’t have it both ways: be part of a club, and not play by its members’ rules.”
In a BBC film, the current Chair of the Petitions Committee said: “This is against the Charter of Fundamental Rights, i.e. against European principles.”
This book is meant to help spread awareness and share disillusionment in a system of institutions that, so far, has failed far too many of us bitterly and cruelly.
To the extent possible under law, Sabine K McNeill has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to The European Dimension of Forced Adoptions, except where otherwise noted.