On 02 February 2015 the BBC aired this program:
It had been partly filmed when we were in Brussels petitioning on 29.11.14.
On 27 May 2015 the Daily Mail published an article written by agony aunt Denise Robertson who put her experiences into the book Don’t Cry Aloud:
- Blood-chilling scandal of the thousands of babies stolen by the State: TV agony aunt DENISE ROBERTSON writes about her lengthy investigation
- Agony aunt reveals the ‘rotten’ side of the adoption system in Britain
- Shares stories of parents who have had their children forcibly removed
- Received 450 letters last year from desperate families who were affected
- Her book is dedicated to the Websters who had three kids taken from them
How many more articles do we need?
How many more books?
How many more blogs, petitions, Facebook groups and demonstrations, before things change?