1. In the Beginning there was a Petition: to Abolish Forced Adoptions in the UK
2. The Persecution of Victims who came to Brussels
3. After MEP Elections: a New PETI Committee
4. Then came the Russian mother with her 'Whistleblower Kids'
5. The spontaneous Internet (R)evolution
6. Desperately Seeking: Police against Child Abuse
7. Appealing to the BBC
8. Appealing to the EU Parliament
9. Appealing to the UK Judiciary
10. Appealing to the UK Government
11. UN Convention on Child Rights
12. Appealing to the EU Commission
13. Appealing to the Council of Europe
14. Same Drama - Different Countries
15. Protecting the best interest of the child (across borders) in Europe
16. Relevant Posts from Significant Blogs
To the extent possible under law, Sabine K McNeill has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to Forced Adoptions - The European Dimension, except where otherwise noted.
Pingback: Three petitions are dead. Long live a Witness Statement and #EU Debates #WhistleblowerKids | In the Best Interests of the 'Whistleblower Kids'?
Social services took my 2 children for anonymous phone call which I was never charged with from the police I have done nothing wrong they have no proof or evidence that they have accused me of they won’t give my children back cause they say it will emotional and psychological harm my children in being with natural mum they have already done that to my children they trying to get my children adopted without my consent please help me bring my children home
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.