Want to adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Forced Adoptions - The European Dimension
For all the children who suffered and did not survive Abuse
A Visual Link Story as an Overview
1. Petition 1707/2013 Presented on 19 March 2014
2. Support Online
3. The Portuguese Pedros
4. The Father from South Wales
5. International Concerns about UK Law
6. 2nd Presentation to the New Committee on 11 November 2014
7. Meeting the EU Commission in December 2014
8. 3rd talk in support of Bulgarian Petitioners
9. The Allegations and Potential Criminal Charges
10. Victims in Exile: Mother, Partner and I Escape
11. According to EU Directives you behaved lawfully...but the UK Authorities did not.
12. Fair Trial? No Chance!
13. Publicity is the Very Soul of Justice
14. Online Petitions on Change.org
15. The Videos
16. The Blog
17. The Judgement and its Publication
18. Seven Grounds for Public Interest
19. 1. Reporting the Serious Crime of Fraud in a Police Investigation
20. 2. Breach of Professional Oath
21. 3. Judge Pauffley failed to apply the law and do justice to the parties involved
22. 4. The Hampstead Judgement Contains Basic Factual Errors
23. 5. Paragraph by Paragraph
24. 6. In the Light of EU Directive 2011/92
25. 7. The Rule of Evil - in Poetry
26. Hampstead Research - the other blog with the very other videos
27. Cult Harassment: Activists Arrested
28. Crime Report for UK Police and BBC
29. Adoptions: Thousands of Children Forcibly taken into Care
30. The BBC: Part of the Cover-Up
31. What's unique about the UK
32. Written Submissions
33. UK Infringement Notice of EU Directive: 27.01.14
34. Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities: 07.03.15
35. Best Interests of Children: Have they been well served in Europe? 02.06.15
36. Judicial Ethics
37. To The Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
38. Round Table @ Slovak Embassy
39. The Wales Child Abuse Scandal and the Waterhouse Report
40. East European Countries Unite
41. EU Parliament Resolution in Brussels
42. EU Court of Justice in Luxembourg
43. EU Directive 2011/92 vs UK Family Court Law
44. Regarding my Own Case
45. Can Strasbourg Help?
46. When is it OK to remove a child from its birth parents?
47. Putting the child’s best interest first in any placement decision
48. UK and Nordic Countries
50. Unlawful Abroad, Normal in English Law
52. Whistleblower Kids
53. McKenzie Friends
54. No Punishment without Crime!
55. Hampstead Research
56. TAP News Wire
58. Alan Wrightson
59. Victims Unite!
60. National Inquiry in Organised, Orchestrated and Historic Child Sexual Abuse
61. We Who Oppose Deception
62. Summarising the Problems and Potential Solutions
History in its Making
Pan-German, world citizen of European culture
This work (The European Dimension of Forced Adoptions by Sabine K McNeill) is free of known copyright restrictions.
Pingback: Three petitions are dead. Long live a Witness Statement and #EU Debates #WhistleblowerKids | In the Best Interests of the 'Whistleblower Kids'?
Social services took my 2 children for anonymous phone call which I was never charged with from the police I have done nothing wrong they have no proof or evidence that they have accused me of they won’t give my children back cause they say it will emotional and psychological harm my children in being with natural mum they have already done that to my children they trying to get my children adopted without my consent please help me bring my children home
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *